The Intern Experiment Ninja!

The life of a first year doctor... it's ups and downs and anything else random that happens.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

What have I done?

Well after a long time of 'not-blogging' I have decided to come out of retirement (for better or worse) and start putting down my thoughts (read: rantings) on life and in particular my internship at a nearby hospital (which for anonymity's sake on this blog we shall entitle "The Zoo") I'm hoping the nurses (and pharmacy girls) are as nice as the nurse in this pic (but somehow I doubt it given my past experiences at The Zoo as a med student).

A big thankyou (note: sarcasm) to all of you who have encouraged (read: pestered) me to get back up on the blogging horse. I can see many hours of wasted time being spent on this endeavour for only a few bored wannabe doctors to read... but such is life!

Please dump comments on the posts and if I'm feeling generous I may respond to you (or I might just realise whose reading these posts and start censoring stuff)

I'll try to keep it all anonymous and I'll do the cool pixelation thingy on photos if I put them up (learnt that trick off S)

Well onto the first post I say!

To infinity and... well you can't really go beyond infinity... can you now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home