The Intern Experiment Ninja!

The life of a first year doctor... it's ups and downs and anything else random that happens.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mixers

Intersting to read in the SMH today about mixed relationships.

http://blogs.smh.com.au/samandthecity/archives/2006/05/intercultural_d.html

Apparently in Australia today I have a 52% chance of having a mixed marriage.

Some of my friends would say my chance is a lot higher.

It's not that I'm against "guilo" (Causasian) girls. I just seem to find more Asian girls attractive.

At least I'll have good looking kids though. 95% of those mixed babies are amazing in the looks department and a small minority are on the other end of the beauty scale.

One of my Asian mates was trying to set me up with his girlfriend's friend the other day. We'll see what comes of that! Haha!

I feel this year that I am a lot more settled in regards to girls. I don't feel the need to hunt down a girl, club her and drag her back to my cave (this is a joke female readers... don't get indignant).

Even if I DID find a nice girl, right now I feel I am too busy to even think about a relationship. If I was dating me at the moment I would dump me cos I had no time for me (that makes no sense whatsoever!)

Whatever the case, there's always the pharm chicks at the Zoo to give all us single men out there hope!

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think u accidentally revealed something. hint: i originally gave u the idea for the that name, but u forgot to use it this time!!!

zinger

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger J said...

thanks zinger.. all fixed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home