The Intern Experiment Ninja!

The life of a first year doctor... it's ups and downs and anything else random that happens.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Mando Pop

Only 4 sleeps to go!

That's right, this Friday marks a special occasion in the life of every young doctor. A time of great celebration and joy.

One's very first Mandarin pop concert.

It began about 2 years ago in Taiwan. My tour companions and I would watch MTV Asia at night time whilst eating our dinner and we were captivated by a song "Up up"... we found it amusing and catchy and next thing I knew I had her album and it was all over.

On my second trip to taiwan I sought out the nearest music shop and looked for any more Cd's by the artist known as Jolin Tsai.

So imagine my suprise when 3 weeks ago my mate tells me she is coming to Sydney and playing at the Entertainment Centre. I almost fell off my chair.

And so this Friday I will make my pilgramage to Darling Harbour to see the Queen of Mando (or at least Taiwanese) pop. It promises to be "an original and inspiring mixture of fantastic choreopgraphy, stage design, lighting, music, and just plain entertainment brilliance."

So exicited! Hun hao!

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger alwinc said...

GO JOLIN!!!!

YEAHHH!!!! It's going to be AWESOME bro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home