The Intern Experiment Ninja!

The life of a first year doctor... it's ups and downs and anything else random that happens.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Time to go home and sleep

It's now the end of the night shift.
So I thought I'd put up some pics of our last trip to Byron Bay and the Lighthouse and some of the food we ate.

Also put up the first of the goatee pics to vote on (it looks better in real life) and a pic of the room I call home during the nights.
Got really bored last night and decided to enter a Pepsi competition because apparently they give away $400 cash every 30 minutes so I figured no one would ever enter at 3:3oam... but apparently they do... I've lost twice now! Grrr! I'll keep trying till I get the $400!

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger josh ... said...

hahaha such the convict.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home