The Intern Experiment Ninja!

The life of a first year doctor... it's ups and downs and anything else random that happens.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dr E, who is she?

Dr E (one of the other 'terns) wants me to write a post about her.

So this one's to you E!

Dr E today did her first lumbar puncture (also known as a spinal tap)... The end! (it was on one of my incontinent patients)

So anyway, it's suddenly decided to become all overcast and cold now, so I actually don't mind the weather anymore (I'm so gonna live in Siberia one day cos I hate the heat) but this means my swimming regime has abruptly come to a halt (unlike Sydney, Whoop Whoop only has outdoor pools)... let the fatness begin!

Tonight marks the season return of E.R., mandatory 'lifelong learning'/training for us junior doctors except there's a bit of a squabble over whether to watch Prisonbreak (yay) or House (boo) first... oh well!

Last night's dinner turned out rather poorly cos I decided to vary on the original recipe and had to run off without adding the correct spices (bad idea!) and people havent died yet so I guess it wasn't a total loss.

Anyways, gotta go do some other mind numbing stuff at home (and watch some Korean soapies) so I'll talk later.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home